Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Something...

The good news is that I've got a sound designer that will work on my project. :D I'm pretty excited about it because now I can just focus on the animation. Not only that, I'm sure he will do a much better job than I would have trying to work with sound. Hahaha~

In other news, Here is my layout for the entire animation.


OK, OK, it's the same as my lip sync exercise buuuut... That's exactly it! I've already separated his head in flash so after that I will separate the arms and probably the index finger so he can click his mouse. The setting will be like this the entire time, he will just kind of move around from this initial position. It works because most people who are so immersed in their computers are usually pretty stationary and ignorant of their surroundings anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment